- That you will always feel you can tell me the truth and know I will still love you.
- That you will be like me and that won't be an embarassing thing.
- I hope I can keep my mouth shut when you don't need or want my advice anymore.
- I hope to never rush you into decisions or life choices for my own reasons.
- I hope we are the mother/daughter couple who wants to take vacations together when we are older.
- I wish that you will look back on your childhood and think that it was amazing. That you will feel like you got to be a kid.
- I wish that you will not need me, but want me around in your life.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Wishes for My Future Relationship With My Daughter
Written by Elle Fowler at 6:23 AM