Friday, July 2, 2010

Wholeness

I have a very full life.  I am infinitely greatful for the relationships and experiences I have been priviledged to.  Now my life is about to get even fuller!  It looks very likely that I will have a job as a Math/Math and Science teacher at a local middle school starting August 4th.

I want to be the best mother I can, the best wife, the best teacher, etc.  But I'm a little scared.  I want my life to continue to be full, not fragmented.  Spreading myself out is kind of daunting.  I'm a little worried that I'll end up being mediocre at everything.  Can I really have all of the things I want?  Can I have a career and be a wife and mother?  Can I do it inspite of Doc's demanding obligations in rotations? 

Fingers crossed.  I hope I can.  So I'm beginning the balancing act.

No comments:

Post a Comment