This week Doc and I had our carrier test for Cystic Fibrosis done. We will get the results this week. If we are both carriers (which is highly likely) we will be shutting to door on having any more biological children permanently. It’s weird to wait for a test to tell you that….
With the other defects Rowan had, there is a tiny almost non-existant chance that he mutated a gene for CF too…
I guess it will be nice to know for sure.
It’s hard to watch my dream of a big family slowly fade.
Adoption won’t be an option for us so long as we have our two little children. We won’t qualify.
So we wait.