Tuesday, July 13, 2010

100th Post

I started this blog as a way to motivate myself to stay busy and fill my life up.  Here is my first post, for those who weren’t around for it and to remind those of you who were:

Pick Up the Pace

It's summer. Doc works 12 hours everyday. And until the fall, I have an open schedule. So it's time to stop sitting around all day doing a few chores and complaining about how I have nothing to do. It's time to pick up the pace! So, for the rest of today: make a list of things that need to be done before school starts, clean house. Tomorrow, I start picking up the pace.

I certainly did pick up the pace!  Since July of 2009, I have taken adventures in increasing our green lifestyle, pregnancy, motherhood, teaching, etc.

 

I have filled my life up and I have full faith that it will just keep getting better. 

One of my running themes has been to set goals and evaluate them later.  I think a 100th post warrants goals for the future.  So here are my goals.

1. Increase my inner peace – back to yoga and meditation!  I will need it to whether the coming craziness.

2. Take my family on at least 1 outdoor outing a week.

3. Visit my family frequently – My family might live in town now, but my in-laws are spread out and I really would like to try to visit them more often.  It is important that Evelyn know both sides of her family.

4. Create more Fowlington traditions and convince Doc to legally change our name ;)

5. Fun and fancy date nights at least once a month! By fancy, I just mean something other than “just dinner”.

and Finally

6. Finish my book (see my other blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment