Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Evergreen

Today, a box arrived at our apartment.

IMG_1522

 

 

 

 

I was a little surprised to see that FedEx had stopped by, but I opened the box anyway.

 

 

 

 

IMG_1523

 

 

Inside, what did I spy but….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE SAMSUNG EVERGREEN! 

IMG_1525

 

This phone and its packaging are made from recycled materials!  It is a messaging phone so I can call and text with it.  No smart phone for me.  Not yet. I’m not ready to be so connected to small piece of hardware.

But I love my earth friendly upgrade!  Now I can hug a tree and text about it!

2 comments:

  1. bahahaha you crack me up. but i'm gonna be honest, i'm already ready for you to have a smart phone so we can Heytell and video chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok 2 things:
    #1: I love that you are so uber excited about your new phone haha!

    #2: Did you read Ina Mays guide to childbirth? What books did you read to prepare you for E's birth?

    I guess technically that is 3 things, but 2 and 3 are like the same!

    ReplyDelete