Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rebel

I got a new camera!

I used my financial savvy to talk Doc into purchasing a really nice camera for us to use to take pictures of a high enough quality that we can have them printed on canvas and blown up to decorate our home. 

Also – I may have mentioned all the money we’d save on having professional photos of our two children over the next while…..holy hell TWO children!

So now I have the lovely new Canon Rebel – the only difference being that you can swivel the screen.

So now I have a few days to study the manual and test things out before Little Bird and Little Tree (Rowan means tree after all) join the Millington side of the Fowlington Family for a week of camping out and hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park.

Also, on the rebel note – I painted a room in the house while Doc was at work…and didn’t tell him I was going to do it.

Hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment