Friday, February 4, 2011

Quiet Time

The recent week off from work has given us time to implement “Quiet Play” time for Little Bird.  Instead of laying her down for a nap, we lower her lights, turn on quiet music, and shut her doors.  She plays alone, in her room quietly, and naps if she chooses to.  This has worked really well.  She hasn’t been upset about it, and we often hear blocks being stacked or her reading her books while she is relaxing.

However, this method does have a side effect.

Randomly falling asleep.

 

 

IMG_1429

 

 

I was going to climb in bed, but I just couldn’t make it.

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1438

 

 

I was watching you under the door.  You were boring.

 

 

 

 

And the money shot!

IMG_1446

1 comment:

  1. Thats adorable! Wyatt has only fallen asleep on the floor once. I wish he would do it more often because I love those kinds of pictures.

    ReplyDelete