Monday, August 1, 2011

Halfway!

We have officially made it halfway to meeting Rowan!  20 weeks and some change.  Odds are, we are more than halfway but a little bit as they will most likely schedule his delivery earlier than my due date, but it's still exciting. 

Life is returning to feeling a bit more normal.  I went up to work to check on the situation my classroom is in today, Doc is gone most of the time, and soon I'll be busy enough that time will fly even faster.

I still very much feel the big looming cloud of our appointment with the Pediatric Cardiologist weighing on me, but I'm trying to enjoy the time I have left with Little Bird before school starts.

We have so many things to look forward to before we meet our son - time to start getting ready for fall and halloween and cooler weather

No comments:

Post a Comment