Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16th

Happy Birthday to Doc!  I’m so sorry he had to work a long shift and our date night didn’t happen like we’d hoped.  We will make up for it on a fake August 16th.

Boo to my car being smashed on the passenger side.

Screw you to the rude person I talked to on the phone who was extremely insensitive.

Ugh! To the motorcycle accident that put my dad in the E.R. (he’ll be okay, he’s just banged up).

Hurray to the fact that I have wonderful people at work who can help me quickly locate a way to take care of my child when I have to attend meetings the next day.

…sigh….

I’m so happy my husband was born 27 years ago.

Today however…

Today kinda sucked.

1 comment:

  1. It just wasn't a good day. I agree, but it was a fantastic day 27 years ago :).

    ReplyDelete