Saturday, October 2, 2010

Easy Babysitting Tools (Not TV) – Music Exploration

TV is an easy babysitting device.  It’s one almost every parent knows they can use, so I figure I will throw in a few things that do give you a way for your child to independently play that are alternatives to the TV or an actual sitter.

Babies generally love music.  Babies generally really like to make noise, so BEHOLD! 

This works great for me if I need to really quickly do something (change the laundry, fold the laundry, load the dishwasher, etc.).  Of course, this only works if you have a piano…BUT hopefully I’ll have more ideas to post soon!

2 comments:

  1. Putting your baby in front of cabinets with baby safe items works pretty well too. Tearing stuff apart is super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i am stealing this idea and saving it for later! Love it!

    ReplyDelete