Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello, Healthy!

mattandiPhoto credit to Andrea Murphy Photography

Doc is in town again!  Wahoo!  Not only does this mean that I have help around the house – or with our Little Bird – or that I don’t have to worry about sleeping alone in our bed – oh no!  I also get to do something I have missed immensely for the last two months….

Hey! Get your heads out of the gutter!!!!

…okay that too…

BUT

COOKING! Oh how I missed cooking!  The aroma of crock-potted marinades and fresh citrus dressings on salads ~ oh delightful steamed vegetables and market spices!

Tonight, we had BBQ baby back ribs, broccoli, corn, spinach and strawberry salad with walnuts and lemon poppy seed dressing, and it was incredible!

I love sitting together as a family after a long day of work and sharing some quiet time together eating delicious, healthy, food.  I love working hard and relaxing with the two people who fill my life with joy.

AND!!!!!

To top off a wonderful family dinner -

We had a surprise visit from my Sister-in-Law Diane, and our niece Isabel!

IMG_2045

She has grown so much and it is amazing how active she is!  We haven’t seen them since June and it was wonderful to get to see them even if it was only for a little bit!

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love the pic of Evelyn and Isabel! Those two are just adorable together!! I am so glad Matt is home with you now! :) And that he loves Family Medicine!

    ReplyDelete