Monday, September 5, 2011

Peach Pork

Doc and I had tons of family in town this weekend and decided to celebrate all of that love by cooking for everyone!

We had been to our friend’s, Wolf and Louisa’s, a few weeks ago and had the most amazing grilled meal at their place.  Louisa sent me the link and we were off and running! 

We ended up having this amazing “Cook This! Not That!” Recipe that had peaches, bleu cheese, balsamic vinegar, and pine nuts in a sauce to cover grilled thick-cut pork.  Sides: Corn, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes, Asparagus.

With the weather turning cooler, we plan on using the grill a lot more!  I thought I’d share this recipe with all of you because it was such a delicious meal and was super easy to make.

I ended up making twice the amount of peach sauce I needed, so I froze it and will be using it next time I need a quick meal.  All I will need to do is grill the pork and VOILA!

No comments:

Post a Comment