Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Reached My Threshold

Shopping for organic foods, cooking, cleaning up after cooking....all things I had plenty of time for in the summer. Now that I'm 31 weeks pregnant, having a lot of trouble moving thanks to pulled muscles from cramping in my legs, and bombarded with school work...not so easy.

I haven't been able to go grocery shopping in over two weeks. I'm pretty sure I have a pot that has been soaking for a few weeks but I can't bend over the sink long enough to clean it (thanks gigantic belly!). So I guess for now I am going to have to resign that I am going to have to eat some processed things for a bit. I wish I had time to eat better, but with Doc not able to help out at all, and my current courseload, and Evelyn...no hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment