Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Silence

Well, I haven’t been blogging much at all. 

Reasons:

CRAZY BUSY! But that’s normal….

Incomplete projects – I hate doing ‘in progress’ posts because I generally hit that artist breakdown point of “this-is-going-to-look-stupid-why-did-I-plan-this-my-friends-are-going-to-think-I’m-so-stupid” midway in a project and don’t feel like sharing.

Work.  I thought after the big state tests at school, it would be smooth sailing the rest of the year.  I was totally wrong.  The last few weeks of the year are easily the hardest on me as a teacher.  First, there is coming up with something meaningful to put in all 76 yearbooks.  Then, there is a ton of paperwork.  PLUS, being part of an amazing teacher team, we decided to make the last weeks really count.  They were incredible for us to see how our students have grown, but full of stress and hard work.

Also – some stuff I’m not ready to talk about yet has sort of been eating up my life…and I hate not telling it all when I write.  It feels fake. – so I’m waiting until I’m ready to talk about it to really blog about anything meaningful.

So until then, less meaningful posts will include  -

The random design posts from our home updates that are coming -

Some summer scheduling for me and Little Bird

AND photos/highlights of Doc and I’s 2nd Wedding (next week)! …well, that one will actually kind of be meaningful….

No comments:

Post a Comment