Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Questions I never want to be asked again.

1.) Are we doing anything today?

Um…YES!  When do we sit and do nothing all day?  Even on days I feel like absolute hell, I have a fun and education and relevant video with projects for us to work on afterward or an interesting article for us to explore.  AND I write what we are doing EVERYDAY up on the board so you can read it when you come in. 

2.) I was gone yesterday.  Did we do anything?

Yes.  We sat and cried because you weren’t here and we didn’t know what to do.

3.) So wait, do I get a bad grade because I didn’t do the assignment?

No!  Full points for not doing your work!…OR you can go to homework center and finish the assignment for full credit because that’s how freaking nice I am.

4.) You never told us that was due today?

You mean the three emails home to your parents and five days of telling you to write it down in your planner completely escaped you?  Seriously?  What ELSE can I do to help you remember this stuff.

I honestly never respond with the snarky stuff I want to, but as the end of the year approaches, and kids get antsy, and I want to spend time with Doc and Little Bird before Doc starts residency…I’m thinking about it.

1 comment:

  1. I Love this!!
    And speaking of Doc, where is he doing his residency at?

    ReplyDelete