Saturday, September 7, 2013

Back to Work, Back to School, Refocus and Embrace Planning the Future

 

It has been a while since my last post, but rest assured plenty has been going on.

I think too much to put in one post.

So look forward to posts on:

  • Lunches for the Whole Family
  • Quick and healthy dinners you can make EVEN on a week night
  • Simplifying Housework when everyone works full time
  • Fall recipes I adore

And then hopefully once I get all of those finished, I’ll have some time to post about the difficulty of envisioning a future after child loss and how Doc and I have overcome the reluctance to pursue and seek out plans for our future. The next year will bring some GIANT changes for our family and I can’t wait until we can start announcing those changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment