Monday, April 23, 2012

“But I Bought You an Aquarium Pass…”

The words I thought the first time they told us our wolfcub was likely out of options when he was 1 week old.

So what better “give ‘em hell” way to spend the day before returning to St. Louis than to finally take that trip.  We loaded the whole gang up in the car for the first time and took our first (of many to come) family trip to the Aquarium.

IMG_5545

So the Fowlington Four were off on our big adventure to see lots of fish in cages.

IMG_5427IMG_5433

Our Little Bird touched a starfish which was a big deal since she doesn’t generally like things that feel “icky”.

IMG_5476

 

IMG_5441

IMG_5452

IMG_5506 Rowan slept most of the time, but we did manage to take a few pictures of him with the different sharks.  The shark tunnel is one of my favorite places at the aquarium.  I could sit in there and watch them swim above me all day long.  I’d love to take a nap there. It’s super peaceful. Plus, I kind of like the fact that my hero looks so peaceful with the ominous shadows of Jurassic monsters in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment